Sales and Customer Success Associate
OwnerListens, the leader in business messaging solutions, is looking for an entry level sales and customer success associate.
Texting, FB Messenger, WhatsApp, and chatbots are some of the most talked about trends in tech. If you’ve been on this planet for the last year, you know messaging between business and customers is hot hot hot. OwnerListens has been at the forefront of customer and business texting since 2011. The market has finally seen the light and now we’re set to grow and capitalize on this massive opportunity.
We’re looking for people to join in the hard, but also super fun, work of scaling a product that’s already loved by its existing customers. You will help more businesses discover the amazingness of messaging. We’re a small team where even as an entry level associate you will have a substantial impact and voice in making that happen.
- You are not shy. You are great at talking to people and understanding their needs and have a knack for lead development and delighting customers
- You are a natural salesperson, adept at accentuating advantages and making the most out of a challenging situation
- You understand that to be a “natural” salesperson you need to do a lot of intensive prep work and data crunching
- You are self disciplined and flexible. You can learn a routine and adapt it to changing circumstances
- You are a go getter who pounces on new opportunities. We believe in hiring hungry athletes who want to prove themselves
- You love technology even if you aren’t a coder yourself
- You are based in the SF Bay Area, have a deep understanding of American business culture and are eligible to work in the US. We cannot offer visa sponsorship
- If you also have experience in either analytics, design and/or front-end development - that’s a big plus
This is your opportunity to immerse yourself in the startup experience while learning, growing, and having fun. We want to talk to you.
What else we have to offer
- Visible role within the company, you’ll have direct access to the decision makers
- As the company grows - so will your role and responsibilities. It’s like a fast track to your dream job
- Flexible working hours and location (after initial training period). We mean it - weekly Starbucks allowance included
- Competitive salary, equity and incentive package
- Kitchen with snacks and espresso machine
- Unlimited vacation days
Check out what we do and send us your resume and a paragraph explaining why you’re a fit for the job. Include your favorite song to dance to. Seriously, mention the song's name to show you've actually read this description all the way through. Email firstname.lastname@example.org